Registration, Fees and Policies
New to Yoga?
Pre-registration is not required for classes but it is recommended and encouraged to secure your spot in a class. If you do not show for a class you have pre-registered for you will be debited for that attendance. You can register for a class or workshop at the studio or online using the Mindbody system here.
Soaring Spirit accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover.
Returned checks are subject to a $35 return check fee.
Pricing for Adult Classes (does not apply to children’s yoga classes)
- Drop In: $20
- 5 Class Pass: $80
- 10 Class Pass: $150
- 20 Class Pass: $280
- 30 Day Unlimited w/out contract $145
- Monthly Unlimited: $100 w/6 or 12 month contract with auto debit
- Yearly Unlimited: $1100 + perks (two free workshops of your choice – some restrictions apply)
- New Student: 3 classes / $35 (cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon and only offered once to student, expires 90 days from date of purchase)
10% Discount for Full Time College students and Active Military w/ valid ID (excludes unlimited contract monthly passes, new student 3 class passes, gift certificates, bodywork services and merchandise)
- All 5/10/20 class passes are valid for 365 days from date of purchase. Class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to allow “sharing” of class passes between students.
- Studio credit is available for workshops if cancellation is received at least 48 hours prior to event. No refunds issued and no day of cancellations.
- Schedule subject to change without notice.
- Gift Certificates and Gift Accounts available in any denomination. No refunds, returns, transfers or credits given with purchase of gift certificates or gift accounts. No additional discount given when purchasing classes with gift certificate or gift account.
- YOGA FOR VETS: Please Email Nancy to set up your Yoga for Vets account. Pre-registration required, so we may best serve you. This program is designed to support our Military and Veterans.
CHILDREN and FAMILY POLICIES:
We ask that children under the age of 16 attend classes specifically designed for their age group.
Pricing for children’s yoga classes is either $15 drop in rate or $70 for a 6 class session. Adult passes are not valid for our children’s yoga classes.
If you’d like to attend adult classes with your child, you must absolutely ask permission specifically from the class instructor and ONLY in advance – not the day of the class, but well before so as not to create an awkward situation between you, your child and the teacher. Children must be a minimum of 10 years old to attend an adult class and only with instructor okay.
It is then the teacher’s discretion to allow a minor into an adult class. Ages 16 and above may attend adult classes.